Thursday, May 30, 2013

Good Hair Days!

Yep, you guessed it!  Some daylilies have good and bad hair days.  The endearing 'Sebastian the Crab' who is still settling in here at The Daylily Soup Garden, is almost unrecognizable on bad hair days. On those days, I stare in disbelief and wonder how Sebastian ever ended up here.  He looks like he's been living the fast life for sure!  Then there are good hair days like today when I am entranced once again. :-)


'Sebastian the Crab'

Until next time, keep on shining! :-)

P.S. This is another one of my phone posts, so please excuse any "unusual" formatting.

6 comments:

  1. I concur that it is a good hair day for this lily. Reminds me, I have a get some crabs soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad 'Sebastian' could help with the crab reminder, Stiletto! :-) Today has turned out to be a bad hair day for him. I'm glad I snapped the above photo ... lol. Thanks for stopping by. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heavy sigh.....Your daylilies are getting more beautiful, simply gorjuss! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you, Jane. :-) I'm so glad you enjoyed them. The daylily soup garden is precariously balanced right now with the possibility of relocating to another state. I'll keep you posted. All the best. x

      Delete
  4. He is one flamboyant daylily! I'm rather taken by him - he's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. So glad you enjoyed the blooms. Yes, he is rather enchanting, isn't he? We have a daylily farm about thirty minutes from here, and 'Sebastian the Crab' is the owner's favorite of the hundreds of cultivars she carries. That Sebastian! All the best!

      Delete