Saturday, September 22, 2012

Local Art

Just a quick post to share some local art with you, friends.  As we know, great art doesn't always have to be in a gallery. I hope you enjoy!

A different version of a "Painted Lady"
These were taken in a small town about 45 minutes from our home.  There's a very talented artist running around this area.

"Painted Lady" Again
This one takes the cake!
This one is my favorite.  I want to go to THAT beach!  The royal blue "painted pony" better be there too!  I know what you're thinking.  No, I am not on any sort of pain medication from my back surgery (by the way, I've been released to normal life again ... YIPPEE! :-)

Van Gogh-Like
This work has a different style than the previous two.  I don't think it was painted by the same artist.  There are quite a few miles between the first works and this one as well.


Here's their close up!  Looks like a Van Gogh to me.

Hope you all have a great week 
with a big sprinkling of fabulous, fall weather! :-)

2 comments:

  1. Good to know your back is back, Beth. And, you're celebrating with artistic style. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Lee. Life is good! On the way.to Auburn to have lunch with my long lost college kid.
    All the best! :-)

    ReplyDelete