Monday, May 28, 2012

My Virtual Wine Cellar

Welcome to my virtual wine cellar.  I seem to take note of wines of whimsy or those with pretty labels;  the "coffee table books" of the wine world.  A couple of days ago while browsing through the wine section at a "Super Wine Market," I decided to just stock my virtual wine cellar with wines that caught my eye (very inexpensive to stock the virtual cellar). :-)  Let's have a wine tasting ...
Writer's Block
Educated Guess
Manifesto
Gnarly Head & Dancing Bull
Flirt
Cupcake
Lady In Red
Mad Housewife (I have a feeling "someone" shouldn't have spent time with "Flirt," "Cupcake" and "Lady in Red.")
Chronic Cellars (What a hangover!)
Bitch (Drink the middle one in moderation - scary!)
Snap Dragon

Cycles Gladiator (Possible DUI!)
Barefoot
Flip Flop
Goose Bumps & Blue Eyed Boy
Molly Dakar, The Violinist

Climbing
This could be dangerous!

Layer Cake, Woop Woop & Razor's Edge
What a combination!

Forefathers
Faithful Hound
Let's hope so!

Fat Bastard (Too much wine!)
Muscato D'Italia
Our Daily Red
Poppy
Didn't see a name; our lovely "Statue of Liberty."
Hope you enjoyed the wine tasting
:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment