Sunday, May 20, 2012

LaParilla & California Yogurt Kraze

My husband and I went out for lunch today at LaParilla.  
We were able to sit outside to dine, which was nice
since it was a beautiful, breezy day.

La Parilla
Salad Primavera
I had Salad Primavera with grilled shrimp for lunch.
It was delicious.
My husband had an enchilada, a tamale, rice and refried beans.
I tried to be discreet with my photo snapping during lunch. ;-)

Geraniums
A quick stop at the Home Depot Garden Center ... just to look.  
That's all I did ... look!

Yarrow
Very pretty!

Beautiful Produce
I thought this produce display was certainly photo-worthy 
with the leeks, carrots, eggplants, peppers, etc. so artfully arranged.  
There's an artist working in the produce department at this Publix market.

California Yogurt Kraze
California Yogurt Kraze
And it did ...

Just a few of the toppings available ...
My Creation
My creation of  Italian tart frozen yogurt 
topped with fresh fruit, mango fruit bursts and snow caps.



Our "california yogurt kraze" ends (for now).

:-)

4 comments:

  1. That salad looks healthy, but I am not sure how much yogurt was in that yogurt pot beneath all those scrummy toppings!

    Lucky you being able to eat outside! It looks like you had a great day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the salad was very healthy. I ate it to counterbalance the frozen yogurt creation I knew I was going to eat (I really did). Instead of having toppings on my yogurt, I had some yogurt with all of my toppings (that's what my husband says). LOL Yesterday was quite fun. Thanks for stopping by. :-)

      Delete
  2. Oh boy I'm hungry now. That Creation looks amazing...nom nom nom!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jane, The creation was delicious. I've become a little too "Krazey" about that place. I'm going to have to stay away for awhile. Thank goodness I ate the salad before to counterbalance. LOL Thanks for stopping by. :-)

      Delete