Sunday, February 26, 2012

My Blogging Space


MY BLOGGING SPACE
 Here's where all the blogging happens ...   I use the desktop computer in the guest room for my online power-shopping excursions :-). Anyway, this is where I like to be when I'm blogging, etc. There's lots of natural light in here with a view to the flower garden.  The back of the house is mostly glass.  To the right of my blogging space, there's a queen palm that I'm overwintering indoors.  It's grown three feet this winter!  That's a bougainvillea in the background that needs a haircut!  This room turns into a temporary green house during the winter months.  A proper green house is always on my wish list.  :-)

2 comments:

  1. Oh how lovely to be able to relax on a sofa - afraid that I would spend forever on the computer if it was that comfortable. I am having difficulty with a bougainvillea in my conservatory as it is too hot and then too cold. So pleased you took up the challenge - wonderful to see where you are blogging from (love the computer screen - how sweet of you!) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, sometimes I do get too comfy on the sofa, and spend entirely too much time on the computer. :-) This is my first bougainvillea. I've only had it for about 10 months, so I don't really know what to expect when it goes back outside. This should be interesting. It was so pretty last year ... this one is pinkish red. I'm so glad you noticed the computer screen ... I was hoping that you would. xx

    ReplyDelete