Friday, March 2, 2012

Chardonnay

Kendall Jackson Chardonnay
A nice way to end the work week.  I would much rather sip my Chardonnay without the ice, but I decided I'd rather add ice than drink it room temperature.  It's been a long week! :-)  Some of my favorite brands of Chardonnay are:

Kendall Jackson
Cake Bread
Clos du Bois

It always tastes the best in one of my favorite glasses.  We have developed a collection of different wine glasses over the years.  Every once in a while, there is a casualty, but I'm afraid that comes with the territory. :-)  This one is a Lenox platinum rim (don't remember the name).

3 comments:

  1. The chardonnay grape gives me a headache - I have heard this is common - but love other wines ... too much! The glass is pretty. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to be able to drink Chardonnay without getting a headache, but for the past two or three years, I get a headache when I drink it ... a half of a glass will give me a headache! I have one now! I just thought the problem was me ... that I'd developed an intolerance for wine or something. I think I'll try something different next time. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. THIS ONE THING I KNOW I LOVE THE CHARDONNAY

    ReplyDelete